Like New - TRAEGER TFB42DVB Eastwood Wood Pellet Grill in Black
(You save $200.00)
Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been turning ordinary meals into flavorful, culinary creations for over 30-years. Born in the Northwest woods of Oregon, a Traeger transcends the capabilities of a traditional grill, giving you the versatility to smoke, bake, braise, grill and roast, in addition to the traditional ‘cue using 100% natural hardwood for unbeatable flavor. From low and slow to hot and fast grilling, Traeger makes outdoor cooking deliciously simple. Traeger’s premium residential pellet grill, the Select Elite, features wood fired convection performance with all the trimmings. From low and slow to hot and fast grilling, the Auto-Start Ignition, High-Tech Auger-Fed Burner and digital thermostat control make creating extraordinary ‘cue simple. The large capacity hopper holds 18 lbs. of wood pellets, so you can smoke choice cuts for hours without babysitting your babybacks. The Enclosed Storage Space below is the perfect place to keep extra pellets, utensils, a spice rack or your super-secret sauce recipe.
- Cooking with wood makes food taste better - that's a fact
- From auto-start to EZ cleanup, Traeger makes outdoor cooking simple
- Traeger is the most versatile outdoor cooker: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ like a boss all over the same wood-fired flame
- Allows outdoor chefs to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ like a boss-all over the same wood-fired flame
- Offers 418 sq. in. of cooking space with 20,000 BTU maximum output
- Burns 100% all-natural virgin hardwood (sold separately) to transform ordinary meals into flavorful, culinary creations
- Resistance temperature detector probe takes 60 readings per minute to deliver precise and consistent temperature
- Easily holds up to 16 burgers or 4 chickens or 24 hot dogs or 5 rib racks
- Equipped with sturdy 2 in. legs for utmost stability
- Wheels and lift bar make it easy to move around
- Requires assembly
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!