Like New - Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Ultimate Combo Kit (6-Tool)
(You save $30.00)
This do-it-yourself RYOBI Ultimate Combo Kit is chock-full of 18-Volt lithium-ion devices that will turn chores into hobbies. The variable-speed reciprocating saw includes a blade with a 7/8 in. stroke length capable of 100 SPM. For high-torque fastening jobs, turn to the impact driver for spinning lag bolts and deck screws. A multipurpose carbide blade comes with the 5-1/2 in. circular saw, capable of carving through material at speeds up to 4700 RPM (no load). A keyless chuck secures 1/2 in. bits into the lightweight drill, a variable-speed device that allows you to select one of 24 clutch settings for optimal torque. Cut, scrape and sand hard-to-reach spaces with the JobPlus base and multi-tool adapter (some JobBase accessories sold separately). Even better, you'll never lose sight of your projects with the included ONE+ work light that can be positioned on its belly, rear or hung from above with the ability to rotate and point the head where desired.
- Includes two 18-Volt Lithium+ compact batteries, usable on any machine in the ONE+ product line
- Includes 18-Volt dual-chemistry charger, compatible with any 18-Volt ONE+ battery (NiCd or lithium-ion)
- Drill has 2 speed settings (0-440 or 0-1600 RPM), variable with a spring-loaded trigger
- Reciprocating saw features tool-free blade change
- Batteries retain charge when idle and can be recharged in as little as 30 minutes
- JobPlus multi-tool includes sanding pad and 5 pieces of sandpaper
- Tool weights: drill, 2.7 lbs.; circular saw, 4.7 lbs.; impact driver, 2.65 lbs.; reciprocating saw, 4.1 lbs.; JobPlus base, 2.15 lbs.; work light, 0.7 lb.
- Includes carrying bag for easy portability
- Reciprocating saw's adjustable, pivoting shoe allows depth-of-cut control and more efficient use of blade
- Circular saw features an ExactLine laser, which automatically activates during use for improved cutting accuracy
- Work light has a multi-functional design capable of sitting flat on battery, on end or hanging for ultimate lighting versatility; swivel head directs light where needed
- Improved compact Lithium+ batteries improve the performance of RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ tools up to 15% compared to 18-Volt NiCd batteries (P100)
- Compact Lithium+ batteries provide up to 35% more run time than 18-Volt NiCd batteries (P100)
- Charger's IntelliPort Technology protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy so well it earned an ENERGY STAR logo
- Batteries deliver 4x more recharges than NiCd
- Batteries feature on-board fuel gauge with indicator light to check your charge
- Batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!