Like New - Milwaukee 6117-33D 13 Amp 5 in. Small Angle Grinder with Dial Speed
(You save $51.01)
Designed for heavy-duty use in demanding conditions, this 13 Amp small angle grinder from Milwaukee maintains speed under load to power through tough jobs. Undeterred by industrial-grade materials, this 5 in. grinder spins up to 11,000 RPM with enhanced circuitry to prevent overloading or overheating. A tool-free design enables operators to replace all accessories without a wrench while the electronic clutch keeps internal components humming smoothly. A vibration-inhibiting side handle affords users with stability and leverage to conquer toilsome cutting and grinding tasks. Keep this machine in the running position with a sliding lock-on switch and choose among six speed settings (2800-11,000 RPM).
- Machine life prolonged and bind-ups prevented by electronic clutch
- Tool-free design enables quick adjustments and installation of guard and accessories
- Engineered to minimize debris and maximize airflow
- Soft start limits initial torque, enabling stability and ensuring safety
- Includes flange, type 27 guard and spanner wrench for sanding-disc tightening
- Tool-free adjustable guard: provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Anti-vibration side handle: reduces vibration, increasing user comfort during extended use
- Compatible with multiple grinder guards and flanges; see cross-reference guide below
- Includes: (1) 6117-33D 13 Amp 5 in. small angle grinder slide, lock-on, (1) flange, (1) side handle, (1) spanner wrench, (1) type 27 guard
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!