Like New - Milwaukee 1675-6 7.5 Amp 1/2 in. Hole Hawg Heavy-Duty Drill
(You save $149.00)
The Milwaukee Hole-Hawg Heavy Duty Drill features a powerful 7.5 Amp motor that delivers between 300 and 1200 RPM. With two speed ranges and a reverse direction option, you have a versatile solution for a variety of projects. The compact design makes it perfect for drilling between studs and joists.
- Includes one 1/2 in. hole-hawg drill and one pipe handle
- High-torque and high-speed performance
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- 2-position pipe handle and 3-position spade handle for a secure grip and better control
- Ability to power up to a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit at low speed and up to a 1-3/8 in. self-feed bit at high speed
- Reinforced nylon resin casing for added durability and reduced weight with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- 8 ft. power cord for extended reach
- Ball and roller bearings
- UL listed
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!