Like New - Milwaukee 1-9/16 in. SDS-Max Rotary Hammer - 5317-21
(You save $175.01)
Get durability, performance and Constant Power Technology (CPT) for your toughest applications. The Milwaukee 5317-21 1-9/16 in. SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers a heavy-duty 5.5 ft. lbs. of impact energy for solid performance, even when drilling in hard aggregate. Constant Power Technology ensures consistent drilling power for the toughest applications handled by electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractors. A 12-position chipping adjustment lets you maintain the optimum hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and two-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
- Superior Milwaukee durability delivers maximum life even in the toughest concrete appilcations
- Powerful hammer mechanism: delivers 5.5 ft. lbs. (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- Powerful 10.5 Amp motor: delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Mechanical clutch: protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-mode operation: rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- CPT - Constant Power Technology: delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- 12-position chipping adjustment: allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation
- Includes: (1) 5317-21 1-9/16 in. SDS max rotary hammer, (1) carrying case, (1) side handle
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!