Like New - Dewalt D24000 10 in. Wet Tile Saw
(You save $190.01)
The 10 in. Wet Tile Saw has a powerful 1.5 HP motor allowing for the saw to cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone. It includes a cantilevering rail/cart system allowing for 24 ripping capacity and 18 tile on the diagonal. The saw weighs 69 lbs. requiring only one person for transportation and set-up. The stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame ensuring each cut is an accurate cut. Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist. The D24000 includes: wet tile saw and 5 Gal. water pan.
- Cantilevering rail/cart system allows for 24 in. ripping capacity - 18 in. tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs. - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 in. x 26 in.
- 3-1/8 in. depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!