Like New - 9.5 GPM Natural Gas High Efficiency Indoor Tankless Gas Water Heater
(You save $224.10)
The Rheem ECOH200DVLN 9.5 GPM, 199,900 BTU Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater is designed to supply continuous hot water for up to three bathrooms at the same time. It heats water only when it's needed and features a 0.93 uniform energy factor. This compact heater exceeds the requirements for many utility rebate programs and also qualifies for the ENERGY STAR program. It comes with a remote digital thermostat that can be installed in almost any convenient area of the house. This heater's direct-vent design utilizes schedule 40 PVC for a flexible, low-cost venting installation. This model can be used at elevations up to 9,840 ft. above sea level. Please click the "Specifications" to view the Rheem Brochure Guide which will help you in your buying decision to ensure that you purchase the right tankless water heater model for your household needs.
- Requires Sch. 40 PVC for easier venting installation
- A 9.5 GPM tankless water heater at a 35° temperature rise can provide enough hot water to supply a 3 bathroom home
- Tankless gas water heaters heat water on demand, saving energy compared to many standard gas tank-type water heaters
- 12-year limited warranty on heat exchanger and 5-year limited warranty on parts
- 0.93 uniform energy factor meets or exceeds minimum energy efficiency standards
- Remote digital display shows precise temperature setting and maintenance codes
- ENERGY STAR qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- Ability to link 2 like units together for high demand applications with the EZ-link cable (sold separately)
- Horizontal 3 in. vent termination kit SP20286 included with unit
- Small, wall-mount design frees up valuable floor space within your home
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!