How to pair your new Bluetooth Personal Audio Player
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on the device you are going to pair to. To do this go to settings on your device and turn on Bluetooth
- On the Personal Audio Player press and hold the power button to turn on unit.
- Press the “-PAIRING” button for approximately 3 seconds, the pairing light should begin to flash rapidly. This indicates that the unit is in pairing mode.
- On your device under the Bluetooth settings you should see “Available Devices”, the Personal Audio Player model should be displayed under that heading. You may have to hit the scan button on the device to refresh the available device list.
- Select the Personal Audio Player model and the unit should pair.
- If the device asks for a password then enter “0000”.
How to pair your new Personal Audio Player via NFC
- If the device you are pairing to has NFC capability it may or may not have an NFC logo on it like this “ “.
- If your device has the logo above on the outer case, and NFC is enabled on the device, touch the NFC logo on the Personal Audio Player to the NFC logo on the device. Personal Audio Player should now power up and pair automatically.
- If your device does not have the NFC logo on the outer case, you will need to consult your owner’s manual to determine the point of contact for the NFC.
Special Note on NFC
If your device has a case the NFC may not work properly through the case. You may need to remove case for NFC to work correctly.